Business Terms & Conditions of Use
By using the firsttimeironman.com web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use.
Firsttimeironman.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use. Continued use of the website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Firsttimeironman.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account)
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account. While firsttimeironman.com prohibits such conduct and content on the service, you understand and agree that firsttimeironman.com cannot be responsible for the content posted on the service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
- You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- Payment, Refunds and Upgrading Terms:
- The service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts or
- If not paying by credit card and approval by the Finance Controller, a invoice will be sent to your postal address and payment be paid within seven days.
- All fees are inclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by tax authorities.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged at the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Cancellation and Termination:
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is acceptable.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the service upon cancellation unless otherwise requested by you. There may be a charge for this service.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Firsttimeironman.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Firsttimeironman.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Modifications to the Service and Prices:
- Firsttimeironman.com reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to thefirsttimeironman.com web site or the service itself.
- Firsttimeironman.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service
- Copyright and Content Ownership:
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the website. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, as your pages will be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Firsttimeironman.com does not pre-screen content, but firsttimeironman.com and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove an content that is available via the service.
- Your use of the website is at your sole risk. The website is provided on as "as is” and "as available” basis.
- Technical support is provided at no charge Monday to Friday business hours
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service or firsttimeironman.com.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of firsttimeironman.com or RARA Holdings Pty. Ltd., use of the website, or access to the service without the express written permission of firsttimeironman.com.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any firsttimeironman.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in the immediate termination of your account.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the website, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform or adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Firsttimeironman.com reserves the right to place and remove your business name and logo, and/or industry type, on the firsttimeironman.com website.
- Firsttimeironman.com does not warrant that (i) the website will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectation, and (v) any errors in the website will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that firsttimeironman.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to; damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if firsttimeironman.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from; (i) the use or the inability to use the website, (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website, (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website, or (v) any other matter relating to the website.
- The failure of firsttimeironman.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditions of Use constitutes the entire agreement between you and firsttimeironman.com and govern your use of the website, superseding any prior agreements between you and firsttimeironman.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions of Use).
- Questions about the Terms and Conditions of Use should be sent to email@example.com
Firsttimeironman.com is committed to protecting your online privacy. We feel it is important for you to know how we handle the information we receive from you via the Internet. In general, you can visit www.firsttimeironman.comwithout revealing any personal information.
Firsttimeironman.com contain links to websites operated by third parties. firsttimeironman.com has no control over the privacy policies and practices of such third-party sites. When following links to other sites from this website, we recommend that you read the privacy statement of that site to familiarise yourself with its privacy practices.
Email addresses provided via this site will only be used to respond to specific user queries and will not be added to any mailing lists, nor disclosed to any other party without users’ knowledge and consent, unless required by law.
Firsttimeironman.com does not provide any third-party access to your personal information. We may provide third parties with aggregate statistics about our visitors, traffic patterns and related site information. This data reflects site-usage and does not contain identifying information.